Saturday, May 1, 2010

Run Away

I can go
I can start all over again
I could try to find a way to make another day go by
I can hide
hold all my feelings inside
I could try to carry on
When all I wanna do is cry

And maybe someday I'll figure all this out
Try to put an end to all my doubt
And try to find a way to make things better now that
Maybe someday I'll live my lives out loud
I'll be better off somehow, someday

Now wait,
and try to find another mistake
If I can throw it all away then maybe I could change my mind
I can run, oh, and when everything is over and done
I could shine a little light on everything around me
Man, it's good to be someone

And I don't wanna wait
I just wanna know
I just wanna hear you tell me so
Give it to me straight
Tell it to me slow

No comments:

Post a Comment