Thursday, December 15, 2011

sementara menunggu waktu balik....

i am bored, i have nothing better to do, my ongoing works are pending because waiting for EPC to be finalized, my office are in huru-hara condition because we are supposedly going to move to new office, my boss not around,holiday mood is here (christmassss and a hepy nu yr!) i have internet connection.... ok, ok, the bottom line is i am "stealing some bones"....

some rambling thoughts....

1. my life has changed back from senawang. a lot more HAPPIER, and promising future, insyaAllah.

2. meeting sucks and always will.

3. boyfriends, boyfriends.... screw them! i need a husband! LOL

4. tummy? yeah since 2001. dan makin bertambah...!

5. freaking blackheads. cosmetic doesnt help much. why why why? so many laaaaa

6. true harmony beauty saloon sucks. they suck your money only. product good, i like. but once u sign up the package, they dont care about their service. pluck pluck pluck only. and then kasar-kasar. buduh!

7. saya belum gaji. hmmmm sabarrrrrrrrrr

8. company have cuti for 1 week or 2. not sure yet. but i hope 2 weeks. for xmas n nu year.

9. my sweet baby pajero rosak lagi. have plans to changed to old merc. 2.4 pun 2.4 la, asal nda kuat rosak. whats the diff? pajero also 2.5.

10. one of my BFFs actually give me KPI for next year: 0 accidents. yay!

11. another BFFs just turned 27 yesterday.

12. me n my BFFs (lagi2 BFF, ko igt ko paris hilton?? --->berkata kepada diri sendiri) are planning going to labuan sometime next month.

13. i plan to buy Dior perfume, mademoiselle. oh sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

14. but my last year perfume also belum habis, how?

15. screw it. buy dior. last time perfume murah. hahahah

16. eh mau pukul lima suda? yeayyyyyy jum balik!!

No comments:

Post a Comment