Saturday, June 5, 2010

Goosebumps

Yesterday I went back home late around 2 am after watching midnight movie about some green creature. When I reached home, as usual I unlocked the front grill only to found out that somebody has locked the sliding door from inside. Having no way to get in, I called my brother’s fiancĂ© who happens to stay for the night and sharing the room with me.

At second attempt call, she picked up. She sounds surprised when I asked her to open the door for me.

After a while she opened the alternate door for me.

“I thought you already sleep”

“Nah… Sorry to wake you but somebody locked the glass door. I couldn’t get in”

She went upstairs and I went straight to the laundry room and changed. After doing some toilet business, I was ready to go to bed.

Luckily, she left the light on when I get in my room. At least I would not have to wake her again. But as I’m getting my bed ready, she spoke:

“I really thought you already sleep”

“Nah, I went out. You remember? I’m in my jeans when you last saw me”

“Really? I thought I heard you climbed to your bed”

“It’s was just your imagination”

She paused.

“You even said “good night” “

Now it was my turn to paused.

“Nah… it was just a dream”

“But it was so real…. And I wasn’t asleep yet”

Paused again. Thinking.

“Then it was a very good dream” I replied.

Then there was silence. Luckily I am too tired to think. Switch off the lights, and went straight to sleep.

But before I fall into my dreams, I can’t help but questioned: If only she was not dreaming…

Then, who, exactly, climbed on my bed and wish her Good Night???




Shivers.

AKU ADA GIMBARAN KAHH??? OHHH TIDAAAAKKKKKKKK.

3 comments:

  1. Whatever that climbed on your bed might still be there by the time you do @w@

    ReplyDelete
  2. chiesss.... jangan ba mlaps sya suda baca2 baitu sebelum tdur..

    ReplyDelete
  3. erk melin....siaapakahhhhhhhhh....bagus ko tiup2 katil ko..tp nnt when ur bro's fiance nda tidur sama ko, then u will be with....jeng3..

    moral of the story, dont come back home late. especially at 2. ting tong!!

    ReplyDelete