Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i'm so lucky

1. i'm so lucky my car broke down this evening but there's someone to help me

2. i'm so lucky i got chickenpox during semester break!

3. i'm so lucky i broke my feet also during semester break!

4. i'm so lucky i've lost my scientific calculator soooo many times but yet the calculator found his way back to me..

5. i'm so lucky i have a job!

6. i'm so lucky even though my job sucks but the pay is oh-kay!

7. i'm so lucky working in headquarters that i knew people and people knew me!

8. i'm so lucky in love! whatever that means...

9. i'm so lucky for being young!

10. i'm so lucky i poop gold coins! (yayy!!... okay that was overreacting).


COUNT YOUR BLESSING NOW WHEN YOU STILL CAN...

1 comment:

  1. i think everybody is lucky in life,
    provided that they always look at things from the right perspective,
    like u did..hehehe..
    i like this post~

    ReplyDelete